8/31/15

Back to Base




Hello guys! Summer has almost come to it's end... Meanwhile I've just returned home from my summer vacation. For the returned journey i wanted something comfortable so i choose a grey, cotton, knee-cut dress combined with a denim
jean shirt to make my look more interesting. Of course i wore my white sneakers and holded a big bag so i can fit in most of my staff. I also needed a small bag for my cosmetics, so i can reach them anytime! Holidays may be over but i can't wait for the new season that's about to come!

                                                       Kisses, Eva  











dress: Asos / shirt: Stradivarius / sunnies: Asos / bag: Rioni / shoes: Zara

6 comments:

  1. Those glasses looks great on you

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing dress !! You look gorgeous <3 I love it like you wearing this dress to the sporty shoes !! Fantastic glasses <3
    You look so beautiful dear !!! Stylish <3

    have a great week !!
    kisses from Poland
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Πολύ ομορφο και τόσο πρακτικο το φορεμα αυτο!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely dress and you look very beautiful and chic in it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woow you look amazing, the dress is adorable ;)

    ReplyDelete